The Student Campus Post Office is located in the Bontrager Student Center. There is also a full functioning Post Office in the Alliman Administration Center on the first floor. Students may use either Post Office. All on-campus and off-campus students are assigned mailboxes. Off-campus nursing’s students may choose to have their mail delivered to the nursing office.
Hours of operation for the Bontrager Student Center Post Office:
Monday- Friday 11:45am to 1:00 pm
Monday – Thursday 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday 11:00am to noon
Please Note is it to your best interest to be sure your box is locked at all times. Please spin the dial after you have removed your mail for the day. If you leave your box unlocked others have access to that “Birthday Card with MONEY from Grandma”.
1. Mail comes to the town of Hesston in the morning and leaves Hesston at 4:00 daily.
2. Outgoing mail leaves the campus at 3pm.
3. Weekday mail is distribute at the college each evening during the 6pm to 7pm shift.
4. Saturday mail leaves the campus at 9am and is distributed during the 11am to noon shift.
5. Packages may be picked up at the window anytime during open hours. Campus post office staff will place a pick-up card in the mailbox of students who receive packages. To retrieve a package a student must return the pick-up card and show his or her ID card if requested. The student must also sign for each package.
6. UPS outgoing is available at the Laban Peachey Center. Incoming UPS will be delivered to the post office on the afternoon mail run. They will be available for pickup during the evening shift.
7. Please note there are different slots in the Post Office wall in which to place Campus mail or outgoing mail.
8. All outgoing mail must have sufficient postage or it will be returned to the student.
9. Campus mail need to have both first and last names of receiving person clearly written or printed.
Your Hesston College mailing address is:
PO Box 3000
Hesston, KS 67062-3000
Package address is:
325 S College
Hesston, KS 67062-9112
Do not use your student mail box as your mailing address. Your student box number is for internal college use only.
Services available at the student post office:
Purchase stamps by single or book
Purchase of envelopes larger size or padded
Sending mail via: insured or certified or international letters.
If you wish to send international packages please come to the Post Office in the Alliman Administration Building. Customs forms are required.
If you have questions please contact the College Post Office at Extn: 8107